The APCM (the church’s AGM) will be happening on 25th October at 1pm. This will be done via Zoom (those not online will be able to call in.)
At the APCM the following elections will take place:
- PCC members (to be eligible, you need to be on the Electoral Roll and be nominated by two people on the Electoral Roll. As the PCC are legal Trustees, you must be eligible to act as a trustee.)
- Two churchwardens.
- Deanery Synod reps.
- Deputy Churchwardens and Stewards myst
Given the changed requirements, there will be a different format for nomination as follows:
- There will be a sign up sheet at the back of church.
- This will also be duplicated in an online Google doc. so that anyone not physically coming to church can add to it (NB: you will need consent of a proposer and a seconder). The Google doc link can be found below in the 'useful links' section.
- Google Doc nomination form: click here
- PCC Role description: click here
- Church Warden role description: click here